INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(Article 13 - EU Regulation 679/2016 on the processing of personal data)
1. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The Owner TheProphetAI s.r.l. processes personal, identity data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, for researchers University or Research Center, Department, Study Areas …) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even” data”.
The type of activity carried out by the Owner includes the processing of the following interested parties data:
- Use of the personal data of the sponsor’s contacts for the performance of contracts
- Use of the researcher’s personal data for registration on the GeneRecommender platform (see specific information at the link)
- Use of the researcher’s contact details for marketing purposes, mainly by the Sponsor
- Use of supplier data for contracting, project management, and administrative purposes
- Other uses of personal data if required by law, corporate obligations, and for the legitimate interest of the Owner
The legal basis for data processing is the contract for purposes 1., 2., 4., and consent for purpose 3.
TheProphetAI s.r.l. is an innovative start-up whose corporate purpose is the conception, design, development, management, and marketing of innovative products and services with high technological value. These innovative products consist of software and applications on fixed, mobile, and cloud devices, as well as hardware equipment, operating through algorithms including artificial intelligence.
2. NATURE OF PROCESSED DATA AND PROCESSING METHODS
- The personal data processed will be exclusively common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes addressed by point 1 above.
- The data will be processed, in compliance with confidentiality and adequate security measures, in paper and electronic form, and stored in multiple databases.
- The processing is carried out directly by the owner’s organization
- Data are stored in the EU
- Storage times are dictated by the purposes indicated above. Regarding GeneRecommender, inactive accounts will be deleted after a maximum of 24 months. Contact details of the company representatives will be stored for the duration of the contract or sponsorship by the Client Company. All administrative purposes are governed by specific legal obligations.
3. NATURE OF THE DATA PROVISION AND REFUSAL CONSEQUENCES
Provision for contractual purposes – The provision of personal data is necessary to fulfil the indicated purposes: any refusal to provide personal data may compromise, totally or partially, the establishment or continuation of the contractual relationship, the pre-contractual obligations, or the specific service required. As for the GeneRecommender platform, registration is optional but necessary to use the search engine.
Provision for marketing purposes – it is only possible with the consent of the interested parties, which can be revoked at any time.
4. COMMUNICATION AND ACCESS TO DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes addressed by art. 3.
The subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them, for the purposes of the indicated processing, will operate in quality of:
- People under the authority of Controller or Processor (employees, consultants, and collaborators of the Company in particular accounting and labour consultancy firms, suppliers of Information Systems such as web platforms, IT providers … etc.)
- Sponsor companies (in the presence of relative consent) for offers and promotions on products of interest
- Public Administration in the event of inspections or other prerogatives, with particular reference to the authorities responsible for supervising sector regulations.
5. DATA OWNER AND CONTACT DETAILS
The Data CONTROLLER is TheProphetAI Srl, Via Quintiliano 30, 20138 Milan, Business Id and VAT number 11440630967
6. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or integration of data; b) the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case such fulfillment is impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. Where applicable, you will also have the rights set forth in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
7. HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHT
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- Certified mail with return receipt. to TheProphetAI srl, Via Quintiliano 30, 20138 Milan
- An e-mail to the email address email@example.com